Mango and berries are a perfect pairing in this Mango & Berry Smoothie – the tang of the berries is a lovely complement to the sweetness of the mango.
This is a very flexible recipe, so add and adapt as much as you like to suit your own particular taste.
MANGO & BERRY SMOOTHIE
- 1 Blender
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- A handful of frozen or fresh berries (I used mixed frozen berries)
- 1 cup almond milk or purified water, rice milk or plain milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice (optional)
- 1/3 cup plain organic yoghurt
- Squeeze lime or lemon juice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender and serve immediately.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?