By crikey, these Gluten-free Banana & Blueberry Pancakes are good!
So quick and easy to make, but a totally yummy result and great for a lazy weekend brunch. The best thing is you can feel completely virtuous while eating them! Thanks to Julia Baldassano from Mind Body Green.com for this great little recipe.
GLUTEN-FREE BANANA & BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 organic (cage-free eggs)
- 2 tbsp almond meal (almond flour)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Greek yoghurt
- Fresh berries & organic maple syrup for topping
- Mash the banana with a fork in a mixing bowl. Add almond meal (flour). Whisk in eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in blueberries.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan or griddle.
- Ladle batter in pan and cook each pancake 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Top with a dollop of Greek yoghurt, fresh berries, and/or a drizzle of maple syrup, as desired. Or, you could sift a little icing sugar over top, though this wouldn’t be quite so healthy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?