While I tend to cycle through the usual repertoire of breakfasts, it’s nice to change it up occasionally and make something new and tantalizing!
I liked the look of this Peach & Passionfruit Yoghurt Crunch from the New Zealand magazine ‘Recipes+’, February 2014 and adapted it only slightly, taking out the milk (not sure why it’s needed frankly) and replacing the sugar with runny honey. I used my own home-made muesli which is ultra-healthy and packed full of fruit, seeds and nuts.
Peach & Passionfruit Yoghurt Crunch
- 3 small peaches peeled and chopped (you can use canned if you don’t have fresh)
- 2 passionfruit
- 200 g Greek-style natural yogurt
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- ½ cup toasted muesli granola
- Combine peach and passionfruit pulp into a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine yogurt and honey.
- Spoon half the peach mixture into two serving glasses. Top with yogurt mixture, muesli, then remaining peach mixture. Serve with extra yogurt.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?